Techworm Deals Special: Save 98% On The 2017 IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training
The term ‘hacking’ over the years has got a negative connotation due to few hackers who are also cyber criminals. But, if you keep the cybercrime part aside, hacking is a very respectable field with top dollar being paid to top grade ethical (white hat) hackers. Most of the tech companies hire hackers to test the strengths and weaknesses of their own system and software.
Ethical hackers identify weaknesses in data computer security for business and organizations across the globe, to protect them from hackers or criminals with less honest motives. This not only helps them earn a good and honest living but also keeps them away from facing prison time.
So, if you want to make it in this lucrative career, you need to be up on the most recent tools and certifications. This exclusive bundle teaches foundational and advanced principles for securing IT networks, identifying and managing security risks, and plugging holes in IT networks before black hat hackers find them. However, more importantly, it includes all the information you require to pass the CompTIA Security+, CCNA Security, and CEHv9 Ethical Hacker certification exams for 2017.
If you looking to start a new career in ethical hacking, or you want to freshen your skills, this course has something for everyone.
Here are some of the features:
• Access over 35 hours of training 24/7
• Discuss cryptology, identity management & access control, & more
• Learn how to mitigate network attacks & vulnerabilities
• Explore the necessary technical skills to engineer & design secure solutions across advanced enterprise environments
• Use labs, games, & activities to verify your progress
• Study for the 2017 CompTIA Security+, CEHv9, & CCNA Security certification exams w/ printable study guides
Note: exam fees not included
For more information regarding the 2017 IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training, go to our deals store at the link below: