Do you want to come up with videos but feel you don’t have the expertise or experience to record, edit and ultimately produce the kind of videos that you want? Considering there’s so much that goes into creating videos, it can be daunting to say the least.
That is why if you do want to come up with videos of your own – you should definitely try Movavi Video Suite. It is a user-friendly software that will allow you to record, edit, and create exactly the kind of videos that you want to.
Choose How to Capture the Video Footage Needed
While Movavi Video Suite can utilize video footage that you recorded using a smartphone, digital camera or any other device – it will also allow you to record video footage from scratch. In fact it will provide you with several options that you can choose to do so.
To be more specific with Movavi Video Suite you will be able to record video footage directly from your computer screen, create a video slideshow from images, or record videos from external devices such as a webcam. It can even digitize videos from analog sources, such as TV tuners or VHS players.
All these options will ensure that you’re able to acquire the video footage that you need to create any type of video. In some cases you may even want to record or utilize videos from various sources in order to come up with the final product that you desire.
Compile, Edit and Improve the Video
In order to allow you to compile and produce impressive videos, Movavi Video Suite has a powerful built-in video editor. Unlike editors you may have encounter in the past it is designed to be intuitive, and its features don’t require any prior experience at all.
By taking advantage of the tools in Movavi Video Suite’s editor, you can compile video footage and start to transform it into the type of video that you want. Its capabilities are nothing to sniff at, and you will be able to:
- Merge any video clips together, arrange them in the order that you require, and trim out parts that aren’t needed.
- Enhance the quality of videos by adjusting the color settings manually or automatically as well as fixing video footage that is blurry, shaky, or has other issues.
- Add audio tracks to include background music, a voiceover, and more – either from your own audio files or the built-in media.
- Edit audio tracks to remove unwanted background noise, normalize quiet audio, adjust the equalizer settings, or apply audio effects.
- Place animated transitions between segments of video to link them together in a creative fashion.
- Apply unique artistic filters or advanced special effects including options such as Chroma key, slow motion, split screen, and more.
- Insert normal or animated text fields that can be customized to create unique captions, subtitles, watermarks, and more.
Overall the capabilities of Movavi Video Suite’s editor are nothing less than comprehensive and will ensure you’re equipped with everything that you need. When you’re done you will be able to save the video that you create in any format, or could take advantage of the built-in presets to automatically optimize it for a specific device or platform.
As you can see Movavi Video Suite is the perfect tool to make a video as it has everything that you could possibly require under a single roof. The only thing needed on your part is a bit of creativity and the impetus to give it a try so you can start producing your very first video with its help.