What is the best method to remove watermark from video? How difficult is it to do so? If you’re looking for suitable answers to such questions, then we’ve got you covered!
What comes to your mind when you see the word “Watermark”? That small annoying icon embedded on a specific side of your video, right? So what is a watermark and how do you get rid of it?
For beginners, a watermark is basically a picture, sign, or logo that is superimposed on a video or image. The watermark makes it difficult for third parties to copy and re-use the video that is originally owned by the company or individual that placed the watermark.
A major purpose of watermarks on videos is for copywriting the video and defining the ownership of the video.
You must have encountered watermarks on your videos several times, often after using free video editing software.
Most video editing tools offer free trials and editing your videos through the free trials of these tools results in a watermark representing the company appearing on your videos.
In this case, how can you remove this watermark instantly and without any hassle? We’re here to guide you about that.
This guide will help you compare the most popular methods to remove watermarks from videos so you can easily conclude which methods you consider to be effective and which ones you consider ineffective.
Part 1. Effective Methods to Remove Logo from Video
If you want to erase watermark from video without hassle, then you must use the most effective and simplest method to do so. Although there are countless tools available online that can help you with this issue, only a few of them are simple, effective, and reliable.
After conducting proper research, here we’ve concluded with the two most effective tools and methods to remove the watermark logo for video. These tools have been chosen solely for their user-friendliness and overall functioning.
Method 1. HitPaw Watermark Remover (Windows, Mac, Online)
When we discuss the simplest and most effective tools that you can use to remove watermark from videos, we just can’t ignore the HitPaw Watermark Remover.
The HitPaw Watermark Remover is, arguably, one of the best watermark removers currently available online. With this software, you can remove watermark logos, texts, and icons, from your videos as well as images.
Since the HitPaw Watermark Remover is specially designed for the purpose of removing watermarks from images and videos; therefore, it offers multiple different features that can come in handy for this task.
Moreover, popularly known for its highly intuitive and easy-to-use user interface, the HitPaw Watermark Remover will not have you go through any trouble or inconvenience while navigating around the software to identify the tools and features most suitable to remove the type of watermark on your video.
Now, let’s take a look at how you can use the HitPaw Watermark Remover to get rid of watermarks from your videos with ease.
- Firstly, you must download and install the HitPaw Watermark Remover on your Windows or Mac device.
2. After installing, launch the software and from the home page, select “Remove Video Watermark”.
3. Press “Choose File” and browse and select the video file with the watermark.
4. Using your mouse, click and drag to mark the area of the video covered with the watermark. You can also define the duration of this watermark in the timeline.
5. Lastly, hit “Remove & Export” to finalize the changes. Afterward, you can press “Open Folder” to open the destination folder where the new video without a watermark is saved.
The guide introduced here is for Windows and Mac version, if you need to use online version, you can click here, and the steps are similar to desktop version.
Method 2. Apowersoft Watermark Remover (Windows, Mac, Online)
Apowersoft Watermark Remover software also allows you to remove watermark from videos.
Similar to the HitPaw Watermark Remover, the Apowersoft Watermark Remover also offers multiple tools and features with which you can accurately remove all sorts of watermarks from your video.
With that said, the steps below illustrate how you can remove a watermark from your video by using the Apowersoft Watermark Remover.
- Download and install the Apowersoft Watermark Remover software on your computer.
- Launch the software and press “Remove watermark from video” from the home page.
- Next, hit the “Select video” and browse the video with the watermark that you wish to edit.
- Select the “Selection Tool” and adjust the size and position of the box to mark the area of the video covered with the watermark. Here, you can also define the start and end times of the watermark to identify its duration.
2. You can then preview the finalized video by checking the “Preview” button.
3. Finally, to finalize the changes, hit “Convert” and set the Output Folder for the edited video.
HitPaw VS Apowersoft
The HitPaw Watermark Remover and Apowersoft Watermark Remover are two of the top and most effective tools to erase watermark from video.
Both these tools surpass other similar tools in terms of price, effectiveness, user-friendliness, and more! However, you might still be confused as to which one of these two is a more preferable option for you.
To help you make that decision, here is a fair comparison of both tools.
HitPaw Watermark Remover
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
|Allows you to preview each and every frame of the video separately after editing||You can only preview the entire video altogether|
|Can be purchased for $4.99 for 1 month, $6.99 for 1 quarter, or $9.99 for 1 year||Can be purchased for $19 for 1 month, $29 for 1 year, or $39 for a lifetime|
|The user interface is incredibly easy and comfortable to work with||The user interface might give users a tough time while navigating certain tools and features|
After the comparison, it can be easily inferred that the HitPaw Watermark Remover is more superior to Apowersoft Watermark Remover in multiple different aspects. HitPaw is the most economical option for you thanks to its low price.
Moreover, HitPaw offers more advanced features and tools to aid you in the process of removing watermarks from your images and videos.
Part 2. Ineffective Methods to Delete Watermark from Video
If you want to get rid of watermark on video without encountering any trouble, then you must choose an effective tool to get this task done.
We have already discussed the most preferred tools for this purpose, so let’s also take a look at some of the least effective methods of doing. Here is a list of some of the tools you should avoid when looking for the perfect watermark remover for yourself.
Method 1. videowatermarkremoveronline.com
This is an online watermark remover that claims to remove watermarks from videos with simple and easy steps.
However, this tool is ineffective and won’t get your task done with ease. Several individuals go for this tool since it is a web-based tool and doesn’t require you to perform any software downloads.
This online watermark remover is bugged and doesn’t work properly as reported by multiple users that have tried it. Here are some convincing reasons why you should not choose this tool to help you delete watermark video.
Why it is Ineffective to Erase Watermark from Video?
- The tool is bugged and gives errors when trying to remove watermarks from videos.
- Requires you to download certain apps or complete other offers in order to remove the watermark.
- The number of videos that can be edited is limited.
- The unpaid versions of the tool are expensive – $49.99 for Standard and $79.99 for Ultimate.
Method 2. watermarkremover.net
Another tool that you need to avoid is watermarkremover.net. The functioning of this tool is similar to the one listed in Method 1. Similar to the previous one, this tool is just another waste of time and won’t get your task done.
Users that have tried this tool previously have reported multiple drawbacks and errors shown by this online tool. Here is what those previous users have complained about.
Why it is Ineffective to Erase Watermark from Video?
- It requires you to download certain apps or complete other offers to be able to remove the watermark from your video.
- In some cases, the tool requires you to enter your personal information, such as your mobile number.
- Doesn’t work in most cases.