Theme for International Women’s Day 2015 across the globe is “Empowering Women -Empowering Humanity: Picture it”.
International Women’s day falls on 8th March 2015, Sunday. The theme set by UN for this year is “Empowering Women -Empowering Humanity: Picture it”. The theme set by UN visualizes a world wherein every girl and woman has her freedom to live the life of her choice; wherein she can participate in any field that she desires. Also a life wherein she has a right to education, right to income, to participate in politics and a society that is free from violence and discrimination. Basically International Women’s Day is an UN initiative to celebrate the progress of women as well as appreciate their sheer dedication, determination, endurance, courage and strength which made them extra ordinary in their country.
Techworm wishes all its female readers International Women’s day 2015 and would like to take this opportunity to share Top 10 women’s day Quotes, Saying and Greetings from some of the great writers, which our readers would like to use while greeting all the women:
- I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.” …………………… Oprah Winfrey
- A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.”……………….Eleanor Roosevelt
- The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world…..Charles Malik
- Somewhere out in this audience may even be someone who will one day follow in my footsteps, and preside over the White House as the President’s spouse. I wish him well!….Barbara Bush
- The greatest gift to man is woman, But the greatest gift to woman is herself.”…………………… C.C. Campbell
- I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved. ………………….B. R. Ambedkar
- Women are leaders everywhere you look — from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes…..Nancy Pelosi
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman……..Margaret Thatcher
- A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.”…………..Nancy Rathburn
- You can tell the strength of a nation by the women behind its men.”………………………….Benjamin Disraeli
Once again wishing International Women’s Day 2015, hope this has made all the woman out there proud to be a “Woman”.
Hope You enjoyed Women’s Day Quotes mentioned above.