Motorola’s Second generation Moto E to be available in India on Flipkart starting March 10 for Rs 6,999.00
After a spectacular launch ceremony on 25th February, 2015 with a miniature press conference, Motorola is all set to make the 2nd Generation Moto E available to Indians at Rs.6999.00 for starting March 10, 2015
Lets have a quick check of the great features incorporated in this 2nd generation Motorola Moto E:
- Latest Android software Lollipop 5.0
- Display screen: 4.5-inch qHD with 540×960 display resolution (Which will give high definition vibrant picture quality)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protecting the display screen
- 4G/ LTE speed
- 1.2GH quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and a 400MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- 8GB storage space expandable till 32GB via micro SD card
- 1GB of RAM
- 2390 mAh battery which has a capacity to work for a full day on single charge
- Light in weight as it weighs around 145 grams
- Camera: VGA camera in front and rear camera is of 5 megapixel which can record 720p video. The camera has an auto focus feature and also it has been supplemented with sensors to trigger a Quick Capture which means the camera gets started just by jerking the handset.
- Moto Notifications and Updates are new features added to the above advanced software.
Two main handsets white and black are available and these can be personalized by using 6 different colors of interchangeable Motorola Bands. The bands are available in following colors:
- Blue, Golden Yellow, Raspberry, Turquoise, Purple, Red.
- Also five different Motorola Grip Shells are provided which gives it more protection and grip to the phone without adding to its thickness these colors are Blue, Golden Yellow, Charcoal, Raspberry, Turquoise.
- It also includes: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0LE, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS and Micro-USB.
- Moto E is now available in 40 retail markets around the world. Above given are the features of 4G/ LTE handsets. Moto E also has the 3G version and the only difference would be its 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 2
This Moto E 2nd Gen will have a 5MP rear camera without flash and a VGA front shooter which is a tad low for all the creative geniuses out there. The screen size will be 4.5 inches which is comparable to other smartphones in the same range. Unlike first generation, this version will run on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Moto E also promises All-Day battery back up with 2,390mAh battery. It has 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 CPU with 1GB RAM and 8 gigabytes memory storage, expandable up to 32 GB.
It is not known whether the Rs.6999.00 model will be a 4G/LTE one because Motorola is selling Moto E 2nd Gen 4G/LTE unlocked model for $149 which comes to approx Rs.9000.00 in Indian Rupees.
Meanwhile Flipkart is selling the 1st Gen Moto E at a discount of Rs.1000.00 at Rs.5999.00 probably in anticipation of the 2nd Gen launch. You can get the Moto E 1st Gen by visiting Flipkart here.