Lenovo to Host Launch Event Next Week; K3 Note Phablet Tipped to be Announced in India
Lenovo India has started sending press invites for the launch of a new Note device at a June 25 event. The company is widely expected to launch the K3 Note smartphone in India.
Many smartphone buyers in India have been waiting for the launch of the LENOVO K3 NOTE since it was announced back in March. The press invite includes an image that says “Note the date,” with the word Note highlighted in bigger letters, and in a different colour. The smartphone is already available in China where it sells for around Rs 9,300 ($145 / €130), but it’s unclear how much it will actually cost in India.
LENOVO K3 NOTE key specifications:
– 5.5-inch IPS display with full HD resolution
– Android Lollipop OS,wrapped under Lenovo Vibe 2.5 UI.
– 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, 32GB microSD card support
– Octa core 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6752 processor
– 13megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5megapixel front snapper
– Dimensions : 152.6×76.2×8.0mm
– Dual SIM card slots, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi Hotspot,FM radio , Bluetooth, GPS
– 3000mAh battery that claims to offer 36 hours of talktime and 750 hours of standby on 3G network
– two different color options: white and yellow
The Lenovo launch event will take place in Delhi next Thursday. There are only few more days before the Lenovo K3 Note India launch, and we expect this device to be in heavy demand once available.