Oppo Neo 5s, Neo 5 (2015) With 4.5-Inch Display, 8-MP Camera Launched
Oppo has just launched the Neo 5s and Neo 5 smartphones in India. Both devices are considered as mid-range handsets and sport almost the same features except for a few differences regarding their processors and storage capabilities.
Oppo says, the unique lamination process of the Neo 5s gives it’s back cover a smoother, cleaner, and more natural appearance. It will be available in two colors: crystal white and sapphire blue. The interior of the device is designed with a double-layer metallic structure for a more compact, thin, and seamless body.
OPPO NEO 5s Specifications :
* 4.5-inch display
* dual-sim supportive (both Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM).
* Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the box optimized with Color OS 2.0.1.
* 1.2GHz 64-bit Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
* 1GB RAM
* 8GB built-in storage, expandable upto 128GB via microSD.
* 2000 mAh Li-Po Battery(unremovable)
* 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash & 2-megapixel front snapper
* Connectivity : Apart from 4G LTE, include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A- GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, OTG support, 3.5mm audio jack, and FM radio.
As for the Oppo Neo 5 the smartphone’s specifications are better than last year’s original but is slightly less powerful than the Neo 5s. In addition, the dual-SIM dual-standby but misses out on 4G LTE connectivity. The rest of the specifications stay the same as Neo 5s.
Although Oppo has officially unveiled the two devices, the company did not mention when the handsets will be released. The company is also yet to confirm the regional availability and pricing information of the two smartphones.