Kali Linux is one of the most loved distros by the hacking and security community because of its pen-testing and exploit tools. It is one of the best security auditing operating systems based on the Linux kernel and the successor of the popular BackTrack. The Kali Linux has itself been upgraded to 2016.1, based on Debian GNU/Linux 8 “Jessie,” and that there’s an official Kali Linux Docker image that lets users run the distro on any platform. However, what good is a tool or an exploit for a wannabe hacker or security researcher, if you don’t know how to use it. Learn from these Kali Linux Tutorials that are free.
This is the reason that in this article we look at the top 10 best resources for hackers and security researchers to learn hacking with Kali Linux.
- 1 Top 10 Best Kali Linux Tutorials for Beginners
- 1.1 1. Kali Linux Installation and Basic Linux Command Line Interface Full Tutorial (Video)
- 1.2 2. Learn all Kali OS Basics and Security Tutorials from Kali[dot]Org Blog
- 1.3 3. Hack Any Wifi Password Using Kali Linux [Video]
- 1.4 4. Hacking a WPA/WPA2 Protected Wireless Network Using Kali Linux [Video]
- 1.5 5. Download and run Kali Linux on Android Smartphones (Video)
- 1.6 6. Pentester Certification Course:Lite Edition [Course]
- 1.7 7. 20 Things to Do After Installing Kali Linux — A good article to get started with Kali Linux.
- 1.8 8. Sniffing With Kali Linux [Video]
- 1.9 9. Kali Linux Tutorial — Security by Penetration Testing
- 1.10 10. Kali Linux Tutorials
- 1.11 Other Youtube Channels for Learning:
Top 10 Best Kali Linux Tutorials for Beginners
1. Kali Linux Installation and Basic Linux Command Line Interface Full Tutorial (Video)
We start off this YouTube video tutorial which teaches you how to install basic Linux and Kali Linux on your computer.
The Kali Linux blog itself is a great resource for you to learn to use various tools and exploits.
3. Hack Any Wifi Password Using Kali Linux [Video]
This YouTube tutorial teaches you how to hack any WiFi password using Kali Linux
4. Hacking a WPA/WPA2 Protected Wireless Network Using Kali Linux [Video]
This YouTube tutorial is a advanced version of the previous one and teaches you how to hack WPA/WPS-protected WIFI network passwords.
We already have a great tutorial on Techworm and this YouTube video tutorial complements that.
If you want an authorized certification for hacking with Kali Linux, visit the above link to go to Udemy. The Lite Edition course covers 16 lectures and 2 hours of content, offering you basic pentesting knowledge Kali Linux platform. If you want a full-fledged certification from Udemy, you should sign up for a full version of the course.
7. 20 Things to Do After Installing Kali Linux — A good article to get started with Kali Linux.
This link explains what you can do with Kali Linux
8. Sniffing With Kali Linux [Video]
Learn sniffing using Kali Linux with this great video tutorial
9. Kali Linux Tutorial — Security by Penetration Testing
Another great YouTube video to teach you pentesting using Kali Linux.
A complete site dedicated to Kali Linux tutorials. With a range of tutorials available on the website, you can easily learn the basic and move to the advanced topics available on the website.
These were the Kali Linux tutorials to learn hacking. If you have any more in mind then let us know via the comment section.