Sony Announces Sony Xperia M and Xperia M dual with 4-Inch display.
Sony Announced today the Sony Xperia M and Xperia M dual with 4-Inch display. smartphone with magical one-touch functions.
Both the Smartphone have similar specifications with Xperia M dual being a dual sim phone.
Calum MacDougall, Director of Xperia Marketing at Sony Mobile Communications said, “Consumers looking for their first steps into the world of Xperia smartphones, would be well-advised to look at Xperia M or Xperia M dual. Both models benefit from Sony’s proven innovation and engineering expertise, and are perfect for those who want the premium technology and experiences often only associated with high-end models.”
It seems like the phone will be available in affordable price range.
Let us have a look at the specificaton:
- 4-inch display with FWVGA resolution.
- 1 GHz dual-core processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- 4GB internal storage, expandable by up to 32GB via microSD.
- 5-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus, an Exmor RS sensor and HDR photography mode.
- VGA front-facing camera for video chat.
- Dual-SIM for Xperia M dual (GSM+GSM).
- Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth4.0 ,GPS, NFC and FM radio.
- Android 4.1 for Xperia M, Android 4.2 for Xperia M dual.
In addition to these the phone will be available with magical one-touch functions and Sony’s audio enhancement technology ClearAudio, xLOUD with 3D Surround Sound (VPT).
Don’t be a silent user let us know what do you think about it in comments below 🙂
The author Abhishek Kumar Jha
Knowledge is Power