Happy Holi : Techworm greets all its readers a wonderful and colorful Holi filled with joy, here are top 10 holi Facebook messages, Top Holi sms, quotes and message
Year 2015 witnesses the Holi Festival on 5th and 6th of March 2015. 6th March being the officially declared Public Holiday as this is the fun filled day where people enjoy with colors and water accompanied with lunch and indian Dessert like “gujiyas”, “kesar halwas”, “gulab jamuns”, “milk pedhas”, “puranpoli”to name a few. People love to play pranks and also lots of fun filled jokes. With advanced technology the joy has also become technology oriented and people like to connect their family and friends on social medias like Whatsapp and Facebook.
Given below are Top 10 Happy Holi messages which Techworm readers can send across to their loved ones through Facebook:
- Wish you colors of life Let there be…
WHITE of LUV & PEACE; GREEN of MONEY
YELLOW of FAME; RED of POWER and
Mix of all to remember good people. Happy Holi
- Let’s make a bonfire of our negativity and bring a color of positivity into our life. Wishing you health,wealth & sheer happiness on this HOLI.!!
- Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.
? H A P P Y ?
? H O L I ?
- Suraj Ki Kirne, Taaron Ki
Bahaar, Chand Ki Chandani,
Apno Ka Pyaar, Har Ghadi Ho
Khushaal, Ussi Tarah Mubarak
Ho Aapko Holi Ka Ye Tyohaar!
- Tum bhi Jhoome masti main,
Hum bhi jhoome masti main,
Shor hua saari basti main..
Jhoome sab holi ki Masti main..
Mast Mast ye Masti rahe sada aapki Kashti main,
Beet Gayi HOLI fir bhi..
Mubarak ho HOLI bheegi masti Main !
- With My
5 Liter Blood.
4.5 Million Red Cells.
60 Trilling Dna.
Wishing To You A
Very Very Happy Holi.
- Holi toh bas ek bahab hai rangon ka; ye tyohar hai aapas mein dosti ka aur pyar badhane ka; chalo saare gile shikwey dur kar ke ek doosre ko khoob rang lagaate hain; milkar holi manate hain. Aap sab ko Holi ki shubhkaamnayein!
- Woh gulal ki thandak; woh shyam ki ronak; woh logon ka gaana; woh galiyon ka chamakna; woh din mein masti; woh rangon ki dhoom; Holi aagayi hai Holi aagayi hai……….Holi Mubarak ho!!!
- May You Have The Most Blessed
Holi Festival Than You Ever Had,
May It Be Full Of Fun, Joy And
Love, May You Be As Colorful As
The Festival Itself Or Even More.
Lets All Have Lots Of Fun.
With these Facebook messages……wish you all readers a Happy and fun filled Holi.