Techworm wishes all its readers “Happy Holi 2015” and provides Top 10 Holi SMS and Messages to send it to their near and dear ones.
As it is rightly said in India : “Don’t mind, its Holi.” Well Holi is a festival which people of all ages celebrate with much vigor throughout India. It is a festival of colors, happiness, festival of meeting dear and near ones, playing pranks and everyone enjoys the festival. People use colors and colored water for enjoyment. Also they consume “Thandai” i.e. sweet milk. People in villages and cities meet up and apply colors to each other throw water and then have delicious lunch. In India ‘Holi” is declared as Public Holiday for all to enjoy.
Basically, Holi is a festival which marks the victory of good over evil. To mark this people in India also burn something called as “Holika Dehan” on the night prior to actual day of Holi. The story goes back to the age when Prahlad, a great worshiper of Lord Vishnu, was being bothered by his devil dad Hiranyakshyap. This demon wanted to kill his son for worshiping Lord Vishnu whom Prahlad’s father considered his enemy. Now Prahlad sat on his aunt’s lap, Holika and was set on fire. Holika, had a boon from Lord Vishnu that she will always be protected from fire, however since God wanted to show that good always wins over the evil, Holika was dead in the fire and Prahlad was saved. Hence, the name “Holika Dehan” and “Holi”.
Techworm brings to all its readers a combination of 10 English and Hindi SMSes with some funny flavors which they can send across to their near and dear ones to express their wishes:
- Lal, gulabi, neela, pila hathon me liya samet,
Holi ke din rangenge sajni, kar ke meethi bhent.
- Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi…….Happy Holi!
- The dominant idea behind Holi festival is that we should live more in harmony with nature instead of trying to destroy her and make her our slave……Happy Holi!
- Rangon se bhi rangeen zindagi hai humari, rangeeli rahe yeh bandagi hai humari,
kabhi na bigde ye pyar ki rangoli, aye mere yaar aisi HAPPY HOLI.
- Holi is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of color
- Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai,
Sitaro ne aasman se salaam bheja hai,
Mubaraq ho aapko holi ka tyohar,
Humne dil se yeh paigam bheja hai.
- Aapne dil ka haal batana chod diya, humne bhi gehrai mein jaana chod diya. Holi se pehle hi aapne nahana chod diya? ….Happy Holi!
- A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, a soft sms is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lot of fun.
- May God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi.
- Apun wishing you a wonderful,
Ekdum mast and dhinchak,
Bole to ekdum jhakaas
Techworm readers wishing you all a fun filled and prank filled “Happy Holi”.