Competition get to Motorola : Motorola slashes price of its Moto 360 smart watches by Rs.5000.00, Moto 360 smartwatch now available for Rs.12,999.00
Yesterday, Motorola India announced a price cut for all variants of its smartwatch Moto 360. Motorola has straight away cut the price by Rs 5000. The new rates for its leather variants would be Rs. 12,999 as against the earlier Rs. 17,999. On the other hand its metal band version would now cost Rs. 14,999 as against earlier Rs. 19,999. Moto 360 smart watch is available for sale exclusively through Flipkart.
Lets have a quick look at the specs of this smartwatch:
- Display: Moto 360 sports 1.5 inches round shaped dial which has a display resolution of 320 x 290 pixels at 205 ppi.
- Screen protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protects the Backlit LCD.
- Processor: It has 512 MB RAM that is based on Texas Instruments OMAP 3 processor
- Operating System: It runs on Android Wear OS and is compatible with all the smartphones that are powered by Android 4.3 or higher.
- Storage: The smartwatch has 4 GB of internal storage.
- Power: It has been equipped with a 320 mAh battery that can give a back up of full one day in case it is fully charged.
- The Moto E is much lighter weighing almost 50 grams.
- Additional features: The watch is water resistant with IP67 water resistant certification
- Technologically efficient: Moto 360 has been equipped with a Pedometer that helps user count the number of steps that user takes, further it has also been supported with a optical heart rate monitor. Well, Motorola seems to be making it easy for its buyers to track their fitness goals with these sensors……so thoughtful!
The price cut is applicable only till the stocks last or till the offer lasts as per the listing of Flipkart. You can purchase the Moto 360 smartwatch by clicking the link below :