PUBG Mobile has finally received the much awaited Vikendi snow map update coupled with some other new features. Tencent Games recently released this new version 0.10.0 update for all Android and iOS devices.
So here’s everything you need to know about the new PUBG Mobile update.
ALSO READ: PUBG Download: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Xbox, And PlayStation
Table Of Contents
PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map Update: What’s New
The major highlight of the new PUBG Mobile update is the new Vikendi Snow Map. This new 6km x 6km snow map will be available to players for matchmaking by 0:00 UTC on 21st of December 2018.
In addition to the new map, PUBG Mobile will also receive these latest updates:
- A new Vikendi-exclusive Snowmobile, for riding in the snowy weather.
- Players can now collect all daily mission awards at once.
- A new layout is added for players with large hands.
- Players may now report suspicious behaviour while spectating after dying.
- A new Snow theme is introduced for the main menu.
- The chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages.
- New Snowball Fight is added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island.
- Those players who repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
- A new feature is added in the backpack to show sources of unobtained items when tapped.
Lastly, there are some bug fixes for devices that had lower graphics quality and for those where the sound from left channel is louder than the right channel in specific scenarios.
PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map Update: How To Update
Tencent Games has officially rolled out the update for both Android and iOS devices. This new update is 1.6GB in size for Android devices and 2.1GB in size for iOS devices. Users can download the PUBG Mobile update from their respective app stores.
Download PUBG Mobile Update For Android