The Valorant community has been waiting for the community gift codes feature for a long time. Finally, Riot Games has introduced the feature in their FPS eSports title Valorant.
Developed by Riot Games, Valorant is a free-to-play first-person tactical shooter game that is available only on the Windows platform and is soon to come to mobile phones.
Valorant is powered by Unreal Engine 4, and it’s now the primary competitor of Valve’s Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Even though the Valorant community gift codes are live, they are only available on USA’s Amazon website.
You can then redeem code in Valorant. However, these codes can be used in both USA and Canada only.
Riot has confirmed that apart from the USA and Canada, other regions’ players won’t be able to redeem the codes as they are region-locked.
You are advised to buy the gift codes only from Riot-authorized sellers. Don’t buy the codes from other sellers as they may not work correctly.
After the completion of the purchase process, don’t forget to save the digital copy of your customer receipt. This receipt will help you verify your purchase in case any error occurs.
Let’s check out a few Valorant Redeem Codes that work right now.
Table Of Contents
Valorant Redeem Codes 2024
Sadly, there are currently no valid codes for Valorant.
That said, this space will be updated with working Valorant codes as they come up and you can also check out the latest valorant working codes in the next section as they do work.
Latest Valorant Working Codes
- YTILAUD – Duality Player Card
Valorant Expired Codes
- JUBILANT02– Ally Player Title
- PRISMATIC- Rainbow Pride Player Card
- PRIMARY – Primary Pride Player Card
- COTTONCANDY- Cotton Candy Pride Player Card
- GALACTIC- Galactic Pride Player Card
- SUNSET- Sunset Pride Player Card
- SHERBERT- Sherbet Pride Player Card
- TWILIGHT- Twilight Pride Player Card
- JUBILANT01- Proud Player Title
How To Redeem Codes In Valorant?
Redeeming codes in Valorant gets you Player pride codes.
So, if you have other prepaid card codes or any community gift code, follow the process mentioned below to redeem codes in Valorant:
- Launch the Valorant client and log in to your account.
- Click on the Valorant icon on the right side of the store tab.
- Then select Prepaid Cards & Codes
- Enter the code and click on Submit.
- The reward will be added to your inventory.
ALSO READ: Best Vandal Skins in Valorant
How To Redeem Player Cards In Valorant?
A player Card in Valorant is an image that is shown as the background image of a player’s account.
You can get multiple player cards in Valorant.
Redeeming the player cards is relatively straightforward. To do so follow the guide below
- Head to the Valorant Redeem page and log in to your Valorant account.
- Enter a player card code in the blank space.
- You will receive the Player Card in your inventory.
How do you get free Valorant card?
Valorant players who have an active Amazon Prime subscription can get an Up in Arms player card by linking their account to an Amazon Prime account on the Prime gaming website and can claim rewards every month from there.
If you are from USA or Canada, you can now gift community gift codes to your friends or teammates.
Moreover, now you know how to redeem a code in Valorant if any of your friends or teammate gifts you a code.