The Valorant community has been waiting for the community gift codes feature for a long time. Finally, Riot Games has introduced the feature in their FPS eSports title Valorant.
Developed by Riot Games, Valorant is a free-to-play first-person tactical shooter game that is available only on the Windows platform.
At first, the game was released as a closed beta under the “Project A” code-name in 2019. Valorant is powered by Unreal Engine 4, and it’s now the primary competitor of Valve’s Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
Even though the Valorant community gift codes are live, they are only available on USA’s Amazon website. You can then redeem code in Valorant. However, these codes can be used in both USA and Canada.
Riot has confirmed that apart from the USA and Canada, other regions’ players won’t be able to redeem the codes as they are region-locked.
You are advised to buy the gift codes only from Riot-authorized sellers. Don’t buy the codes from other sellers as they may not work correctly.
After the completion of the purchase processes, don’t forget to save the digital copy of your customer receipt. This receipt will help you verify your purchase in case any error occurs.
Let’s check out a few Valorant Redeem Codes that work right now.
Valorant Redeem Codes
- YTILAUD – Duality Player Card
The same code has continues to work in the month of May. This space will be updated with working Valorant codes for April and May as they come up.
Valorant Expired Codes
- PRISMATIC- Rainbow Pride Player Card
- PRIMARY – Primary Pride Player Card
- COTTONCANDY- Cotton Candy Pride Player Card
- GALACTIC- Galactic Pride Player Card
- SUNSET- Sunset Pride Player Card
- SHERBERT- Sherbet Pride Player Card
- TWILIGHT- Twilight Pride Player Card
- JUBILANT01- Proud Player Title
- JUBILANT02- Ally Player Title
How to redeem codes in Valorant?
Redeeming codes in Valorant gets you Player pride codes. So, if you have other prepaid card codes or any community gift code, follow the process mentioned below to redeem codes in Valorant:
- Launch the Valorant client and log in to your account.
- Click on the Valorant icon on the right side of the store tab.
- Then select Prepaid Cards & Codes
- Enter the code and click on Submit.
- The reward will be added to your inventory.
Also Read – Best Vandal Skins in Valorant
How to redeem player cards in Valorant?
Player Card in Valorant is an image that is shown as the background image of a player’s account. You can get multiple player cards in Valorant. Redeeming the player cards is relatively straightforward.
- Head to the Valorant Redeem page and log in to your Valorant account.
- Enter a player card code in the blank space.
- You will receive the Player Card in your inventory.
If you are from USA or Canada, you can now gift community gift codes to your friends or teammates.
Moreover, now you know how to redeem a code in Valorant if any of your friends or teammate gifts you a code. So, if you are facing any issues, let us know in the comment section below.