After India and China, Xiaomi’s bestselling Mi 4i released for world markets at $200 (£131/€180)
Hailed to one of the best Android smartphones of 2015, the Xiaomi Mi 4i is now finally available to international buyers. The Xiaomi Mi 4i was launched in Gurgoan, India at a World Premier Launch and was subsequently being sold through Xiaomi’s own portal mi.com in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia in addition to e-retailer Flipkart in India.
Now Xiaomi Mi 4i has been made available to world users through a third party e-retailer, Uniqbe and ships to United States, United Kingdom, Australia among other countries. For international buyers the Xiaomi Mi 4i is priced at $240 (£131/€180/AUS$262).
The Uniqbe website currently lists only the Xiaomi Mi 4i White 16GB 4G/LTE variant and if you are interested, head over to Uniqbe and order the handset. In case you are buying the Xiaomi Mi 4i now, you get to choose a promotional 12-month warranty that comes with no additional charge. Uniqbe will charge extra for shipping,
Sneak peek at Xiaomi Mi 4i specs :
- 5in IPS capacitive display
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating platform, with MIUI 6.0 user interface on top
- 1.7GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 and 1.1GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPUs, within a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB fixed internal storage
- 4G LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 2.0 and microUSB connectivity
- 3,120 mAh Li-Ion battery claimed to offer talktime up to 35 hours on 3G
Xiaomi has recently released the OTA Update to Fix Overheating Issues’ and some other security bug in the Mi 4i.
Indian users can head on to flipkart to register for the flash sale which will be open till June 10th Midnight.