What happens on the internet in a minute? Read these 15 awesome statistics that will blow your mind!
Do you know that an astounding amount of data gets generated every minute of every day, when a Internet user connects to, or searches for, creates, downloads, watches, and shops for content.
All this data does make sense as it is important for the growth and success of any company or brand.
There are 3.2 billion people that make today’s global internet population, do you know what are they doing online?
Recently, Domo, a business intelligence startup released the third instalment of their infographic, with 15 mind-blowing statistics for 2015.
- Every minute:
• Nearly 300 hours of video are uploaded by YouTube users, which is an increase from 72 hours a year ago.
• Nearly 80,000 hours of video are streamed by Netflix subscribers.
• More than 34,000 videos are watched by BuzzFeed users.
• More than 1.7 million photos are liked by Instagram users.
• Nearly 300,000 snaps are shared by Snapchat users.
• Vine users view more than 1 million videos.
• Pinterest pinners pin nearly 10,000 images, which is an increase from 3,400 a year ago.
- If this is not enough, here are five more huge stats:
• More than 4.1 million posts are liked by Facebook users.
• Apple users download 51,000 apps, which is a slight increase from 48,000 a year ago.
• Twitter users tweet more than 347,000 times, which has gone up from 277,000 a year ago.
• Amazon sees more than 4,310 unique visitors.
• Nearly 700 rides are taken by Uber passengers.
Have a look at all the 15 stats here:
eHacking also made an interesting infographic about what people do every one minute on the Internet. The same is given below :
What happens in an Internet minute .. pic.twitter.com/7mxU2XPCPJ
— Ehacking (@ehackingdotnet) December 26, 2015