Popular Windows file transfer utility, TeraCopy 3.0 finally released, download now!!
After a long wait, the popular utility for transferring files on any Windows version, TeraCopy 3.0 has arrived. The newly released TeraCopy 3.0 brings several key improvements to the table including better UI, faster copy speed and easier usage. While TeraCopy 3.0 is supported by Windows 10, the developers have dropped the support for XP.
For years, TeraCopy has been the go-to tool for Windows users for transferring big files. Native file copying or transferring takes hours if not weeks in case of big GB files. TeraCopy could effortlessly do the task in minutes. However, over the years it was noticed that TeraCopy was slow in transferring files on certain computers. TeraCopy 3.0 seeks to correct that while continuously giving a better performance. The developers say that TeraCopy 3.0 allows Windows users including Microsoft Windows 10 users to copy and move data at the maximum possible speed. It skips the bad files during copying and provides an error log after completion of transfer job.
Key Windows File Transfer Utility, TeraCopy 3.0 Features:
- Faster copy process, especially to and from network locations, and with small files.
- Option to create checksum file list after copy process (MD5, SFV, SHA, SHA256, SHA512)
- Support for an unlimited number of files.
- Support for Volume Shadow Copy and elevated Windows service.
- Option to test files after copy.
- Option to delete and wipe files.
- Option to add entire drive to file list.
- Support for moving files.
- Support for cloning files.
- New replace dialog. Displays small thumbnails for image files for better decision making.
- New replace mode
- Options to shutdown or hibernate when the transfer completes.
- Option to queue transfers for the same physical drive.
- Support for waiting for network or device recovery.
- Support for Windows 8 and 10 notifications.
- Faster logical to physical disk mapping.
- Numerous bug fixes
Download TeraCopy 3.0 Now!
You can download the free version of TeraCopy 3.0 from here.