Google Invites Application For Software Engineering Summer Internship 2018
Search giant Google is inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates for Software Engineering Summer Internship Program 2018 that will commence in April 2018. The duration of the internship will be from April 2018 to July 2018 and the last date to apply for the program is December 26, 2017, by 11:59 pm.
Students who are pursuing a B.Tech, M.Tech in computer science or a related technical field with an anticipated graduation in 2019 can apply for the internship program. A competent stipend will be provided by the company to those students who are selected for the internship.
In the 8-12 weeks internship program, the students will be mentored by an experienced Googler. The program would involve 1-2 weeks of deep-diving and understanding the ecosystem, 1-2 weeks of granular problem definition, and remaining 4-6 weeks of solution recommendation.
Students who are selected for the internship will be allotted various roles and responsibilities which would vary by project area.
Besides educational qualification, there are certain skills that the candidates should possess, which are given as below:
- Candidates applying for Internship program must have the UG/PG degree full-time program.
- Should have experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Have excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Have knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Should be familiar with TCP/IP and network programming.
The application for internship can be filled on Internshala. Indian Educational organizations like AICTE and APSSDC have signed MoU with Internshala for the Google Software Engineer Internship program 2018 with an aim to provide internships and training to college students.
The process to apply for Google Software Internship Program 2018 is as follows:
- Visit the Internshala official website, Internshala.com.
- Login with User-id and Password.
- If you are a new user, then sign-up with the website.
- This Summer Intern With Google Link appears on screen.
- Click on Apply Now Link Proceed applying by filling up the application form with required details.
- Also, enclose required copies of scanned documents.
- Finally, click on Submit button.