- 1 Here is the first official iPhone X Jailbreak and how you can install it on your iPhone
- 2 Few things you must know before installing the LiberiOS Jailbreak
- 3 Liberi Jailbreak supports the following iOS 11 software updates
- 4 Unsupported software updates
- 5 iPhone models that the Jailbreak supports
- 6 iPad models that the Jailbreak supports
- 7 iPod touch models that the Jailbreak supports
- 8 Download LiberiOS jailbreak and Cydia impactor
- 9 Install the LiberiOS IPA using Cydia Impactor and Jailbreaking
- 10 Jailbreaking has been a success
Here is the first official iPhone X Jailbreak and how you can install it on your iPhone
The LiberiOS Jailbreak for the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 is here and you while you can download it from here, we are going to be walking you through the entire process of successfully completing this operation.
Few things you must know before installing the LiberiOS Jailbreak
This Jailbreak is semi-untethered, so if your iPhone restarts, the device will no longer be jailbroken, and thus you will have to follow all the steps.
Liberi Jailbreak supports the following iOS 11 software updates
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2
Unsupported software updates
- iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1
iPhone models that the Jailbreak supports
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
iPad models that the Jailbreak supports
- 9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
iPod touch models that the Jailbreak supports
- iPod touch 6G
Download LiberiOS jailbreak and Cydia impactor
- As mentioned above, you can download the latest version of LiberiOS Jailbreak IPA from the official website and while you are at it, get Cydia Impactor from here. Cydia Impactor is available for macOS, Windows, and Linux (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Try to stay away from mirror links as they could bring malware to your system.
Install the LiberiOS IPA using Cydia Impactor and Jailbreaking
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer via Lightning cable and sideload the IPA file that you downloaded on your computer.
- Launch Cydia Impactor on your computer, and drag the LiberiOS jailbreak IPA on to Cydia Impactor.
- Dial in your Apple ID and password for the Apple Developer account.
- Wait for Cydia Impactor to sideload the IPA file on your iOS device.
- After LiberiOS Jailbreak has successfully been sideloaded, launch the Settings app.
- Go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management
- Tap on the profile that is associated with the LiberiOS jailbreak app.
- Tap on ‘Trust’ and confirm it.
- Launch the LiberiOS Jailbreak app from the Home screen.
- Tap on the ‘Do it’ button to begin the jailbreak process.
Jailbreaking has been a success
If you see the text ‘It worked’, this means that the Jailbreak process was successful.
Remember once again, this is a semi-untethered Jailbreak so if your phone restarts, it will no longer be Jailbroken.