When it comes to surfing the internet then Web browsers play a very crucial role.
They act as a medium between the user and the internet, which is why it became more important to choose which one fits best for you.
As there are many of them, with a variety of features, we decided to pick TOP 4 for you.
So here in this article, we are providing you with 4 Best Web Browsers for Mac OS 2019 version.
TOP 4 Best Web Browsers For Mac Os
The first on the list is “Safari“.
It’s a very well known Web Browser by Apple users as it comes preloaded with all Apple Devices such as Macbook, iMac, iPhone, and iPad.
The best part is if you are using Safari happily then you don’t need to shift to any other Web Browser as it is perfectly optimized for the Apple devices.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of Safari:
- Preinstalled – Safari comes preloaded with all Mac OS devices ( MacBook and iMac ) so it means you need not to install it separately.
- Perfectly Optimised – As Apple has always known for its software Optimisation so it makes Safari Perfect Choice for Mac devices.
- Slow – Safari is slow as compared to other top Web Browsers.
The next insanely popular Web browser on the list is “Google Chrome“.
Google Chrome is the most widely used Web browser on the internet with over billions of users worldwide.
This Web browser uses the Blink engine which is written in C++, and the majority of its source code is available through the open-source project Chromium.
Talking about the best part then it’s one of the fastest Web browsers on the internet.
Some pros and Cons of Google Chrome:
- Fast – The biggest strength of Google Chrome is that it is one of the fastest web browsers in the world.
- Simplified UI – Google Chrome also has the simplest UI as compared to other powerful Web browsers.
- High Ram usage – The worst thing about Google Chrome is that it eats up a lot of RAM.
The next on the list is “Opera“.
It is one of the most loved Web browsers on the internet with tons of features and millions of users.
The browser uses Blink engine as a layout, and it has many features that were original in Opera, and later adopted by other browsers.
Some pros and cons of Opera:
- Provides high-quality VPN – Opera has an inbuilt option by which a user can enjoy a very quality VPN service for free.
- Ad-blocker – Another very powerful feature of Opera is that allows the user to get rid of those irritating ads which pop up right on the browser screen.
- Slow – The only downside of Opera is that it is fairly slow as compared to other Web browsers.
The next big blockbuster on the list is “Mozilla Firefox“.
It’s a very well known Web browser by Mozilla Foundation and its subsidiary, Mozilla Corporation.
It’s a lightweight, fast and most reliable web browser for the users.
You can add numerous add-ons or perform tons of customization without any hesitation.
Some pros and cons of Firefox Web browser:
- Fast – It’s not as fast as chrome but definitely comes after that.
- Lightweight – Firefox is a lightweight web browser which is small in size and performs much better as compared to others.
- Compatibility Issues – Firefox still faces some compatibility issues even after updates.
- Automatically Resume downloads – This was the biggest issue in the past few years and still faced by many Firefox users.
So this was all regarding the 4 Best Web Browsers for Mac OS 2019. If you find it useful then do let us know in the comment section below, would love to hear that.
Stay tuned for more.