Do you want to use Snapseed on a Windows or Mac PC? Don’t worry anymore. In this article, we will provide you with some simple steps to download and install Snapseed on Windows PC.
Snapseed is one of the most feature-rich photo-editing application that can be used to produce professional results. Unlike, other capable photo-editing applications Snapseed is free to use, and Google regularly updates it.
Well, if you are a Snapseed user and want to use this reliable photo-editing application on your PC, you are reading the right article. So here’s how you easily download and install Snapseed for Windows PC.
Can Snapseed Be Used On PC?
Yes, Snapseed can be used on any windows 10 PC using an Android emulator. Once you download and install any Android emulator of your choice you can effortlessly install Snapseed from the Google Playstore.
Snapseed Best Features
These are some of the best features of Snapseed that help it to stand out from the crowd.
- Ability to open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG.
- Perspective settings for fixing skewed lines and perfecting the geometry of horizons or buildings.
- Snapseed allows users to adjust the colours and white balance so that the image looks more natural.
- Brush tools for selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth.
- Healing tool for removing the uninvited neighbour from a group picture.
- Ability to add both stylized or plain text
- Curves for precise control over the brightness levels in your photos.
How To Install Snapseed For Windows PC And MacOS?
As of now, there is no official application or program of Snapseed developed for Windows PC. Consequently, there’s only one method for installing Android apps and games on Windows or macOS, and i.e. using an Android emulator.
Bluestacks 4 is possibly the best well-optimized Android emulator that performs as an Android phone.
So here’s how you can download and install Snapseed for Windows.
- Download the Bluestacks 4 emulator and install the .exe file on your computer.
- Once installed sign-in with your Google account on Bluestacks 4.
- Now directly download and install Snapseed from Google Play Store.
- The application will install in a few minutes.
Snapseed: Best Free Photo-Editing Application
As mentioned earlier, Snapseed is a feature-rich photo-editing application. Snapseed boasts a good collection of professional-grade photo-editing tools like curves, Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective, and much more.
Snapseed is one among many few applications that can be used to edit RAW DNG files. Additionally, Snapseed also allows users to save their edits and use them on other photos.
Snapseed For PC Without Bluestacks
Undoubtedly, Bluestacks 4 is a feature-rich Android emulator. That said, it consumes a considerable amount of system resources and it offers poor performance coupled with laggy experience on low-powered laptops. So if you want to use Snapseed for pc without Bluestacks then you can check out these alternate Android emulators.
Nox App Player is another great android emulator for using Snapseed on a Windows and macOS computer. This emulator offers one-click installation without any bloatware or third party apps.
Nox App Player is very stable and the keymapping feature comes in handy while using Snapseed.
2. KO Player
The next best emulator for Snapseed on the list is KO Player. Well, this emulator is perfect for playing games and running resource-intensive HD videos.
KO Player offers One-click recording which might come handy if you plan to photo-editing tutorials.
MEmu Play is an Android 5.1 Lolipop based Android emulator for Windows PC. The installation is quick and simple with no bloatware or third-party apps. One of the major highlights of MemeU Play is Key-Mapping.
So this was a simple guide on how to download and install Snapseed for PC. Do share your personal favourite photo-editing application in the comments section below.