China: Xiaomi Mi Note Natural Bamboo limited edition launched on Tuesday.
Xiaomi Technology Co Ltd launched its Xiaomi Mi Note with a special Natural Bamboo limited edition. This Natural Bamboo edition is available only in China as of now. The limited edition has all the features as that of original Xiaomi Mi Note that was released this January and has already received a lot of praises, the only difference in this limited edition is its Natural Bamboo back cover.
A quick glance at the features of Xiaomi Mi Note Natural Bamboo limited edition:
- Highlight of the special edition: The back is covered with Natural Bamboo this is the major difference in the limited edition and the original Xiaomi Mi Note. Due to bamboo, the phone gets its elegant smooth look. Also the thickness of bamboo layer is only 0.99 mm hence the phone is not at all heavier due to bamboo, in fact it has become 5 grams lighter than the original Xiaomi Mi Note.
- Display consists of 5.7-inch full HD display screen (1080×1920 pixels) with 3D curved Gorilla Glass 3 which gives protection.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.5GHz, Adreno 330 and includes a 3GB RAM
- It supports a 4G LTE and a storage of 16 GB.
- Camera: 13 Megapixel with six element lens,OIS with a Sony CMOS sensor and Philips 2 tone flash and 4 Megapixel front camera
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery with Quick charge 2.0 technology which will provide a longer battery life.
- Cost: The limited edition is available at a cost of $ 370 which is almost equal to the original edition.
Registrations for this limited edition has already begun since Tuesday and the pre ordered phones will be delivered to user within two weeks. The limited edition will be ready for sale from March 24th across China.
So if any one is in China right now and is interested in using a phablet with natural bamboo cover then they can use the opportunity to pre order it now.