This one single hack can get you free Pokecoins in Pokemon Go
‘Pokemon Go’ is one of the game that needs no introduction. Launched on July 6, this augmented reality mobile game has taken over the world by a storm since then. Gamers who are addicted to this game have gone to the extent of using drones and different hacking methods to help collect characters and speed up their progress in the game.
While Pokemon Go is free to download and play but even free things need to pay the bills, and the way that this particular game does it with in-app purchases. They use different premium items to tempt you into spending real world money to speed up your in-game progress.
One such thing that does this in Pokemon Go is Pokecoins. It is the premium currency that you can use to buy Egg Incubators, Lucky Eggs, Lure Modules, Bag Upgrades and the works. They also represent the in-game currency that you buy with real money. Most of the time, if you want PokeCoins, you are going to have to pay for them, and they can really quicken things if you do.
While there aren’t any real cheats that will actually get you more Pokemon currency, you can try this hack to get free Pokecoins. The first and perhaps the most popular way to catch some “Pokemon Go” coins without dropping any real life ones is by successfully defending Pokemon gyms. You will have to be above level 5 to take advantage of this, because it requires that you have one of your Pokemon defending a gym that your team controls.
Here’s how this method works:
• Find a gym and either take it down or strengthen it so that you can put your Pokemon there.
• You will be able to go into the “Shop” window once every 21 hours and “cash in.” Based on how many Pokemon you have in a gym, you will get an equal number of Pokecoins.
• The button to seize it is in the upper right hand corner of your “Shop” window. Please note that there is no confirmation screen. It is for 21 hours once you press it. You cannot press the button when you have zero gyms.
• For every Pokemon you have in a gym, you get 10 coins and 500 Stardust. If you have five Pokemon in five gyms, you will earn 50 coins and 2500 Stardust.
• You can have an infinite number of Pokemon in an unlimited number of Pokemon gyms. However, the “cash in” maxes out at 10.
• This means you can earn up to 100 Pokecoins and 5000 Stardust every 21 hours.
Please note that Pokecoins are a valuable resource and they are rare and expensive too. Therefore, ensure that you choose to spend them wisely.