Kali Linux 2017.2 Security OS Released With New Hacking Tools – Download Now!!!
Kali Linux 2017.2 Security OS Released With nearly 20 New Hacking Tools – Download the ISO or Torrent Right Now!!!
If you are a hacker, pentester, or a security researcher, this news should interest you. The best Linux OS, Kali Linux 2017.2 was released yesterday. The hacking distro was under top-secret development according to the developers and features new tools as well as many bug fixes.
Few need an introduction to Kali Linux but for those who don’t know, Kali Linux is one of the best Linux distros for hackers, pen-tester, and security researchers because of the fact that most of the hacking tools that are available online are built-in this Linux Distro.
Whats new with Kali Linux 2017.2?
The latest version contains many bug fixes and updates to the earlier Kali Linux version 2017.1. In addition to the standard security and package updates Kali dev team has also worked to improve the overall integration of Kali Linux packages. Program usage examples have also been sorted out in this version.
Kali Linux 2017.2 Hacking Tools
As said above, the new Kali Linux distro version comes with more 20 new hacking tools. Prominent hacking tools in Kali Linux 2017.2 are listed below:
- hurl – a useful little hexadecimal and URL encoder/decoder
- phishery – phishery lets you inject SSL-enabled basic auth phishing URLs into a .docx Word document
- ssh-audit – an SSH server auditor that checks for encryption types, banners, compression, and more
- apt2 – an Automated Penetration Testing Toolkit that runs its own scans or imports results from various scanners, and takes action on them
- bloodhound – uses graph theory to reveal the hidden or unintended relationships within Active Directory
- crackmapexec – a post-exploitation tool to help automate the assessment of large Active Directory networks
- dbeaver – powerful GUI database manager that supports the most popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, and many more
- brutespray – automatically attempts default credentials on discovered services\
How to update existing Kali installation?
If you already have Kali Linux installed on your computer, run the following commands and upgrade to the new Kali Linux 2017.2 version.
1. apt update2. apt dist-upgrade3. reboot
How to Download Kali Linux 2017.2 ISO Files and Torrent Files?
Kali Linux is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. The Kali devs have updated both Kali ARM and Kali Virtual images so you can opt the best option you want. Those who are new to hacking can perform a clean installation by downloading the ISO files or torrent files, as the need be, of latest Kali 2017.2 from Kali download page.