Xiaomi recently announced its 2021 flagship lineup consisting of four different smartphones namely, Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, and Xiaomi Mi 11i.
Apart from the Mi 11 Lite, all these smartphones are powered by the Snapdragon 888 processor.
In this article, we have shared everything that you need to know about these flagship offerings.
Table Of Contents
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra And Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro: Features & Pricing
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is a feature-packed smartphone that offers 5G support, is powered by a 2.84GHz octa-core 5nm Snapdragon 888 processor with Adreno 660 GPU, and comes with fast 67W Wired & 67W Wireless Charging.
This smartphone has a massive 6.81-inch QHD+ Curved AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, and a resolution of 3200×1440 pixels. Furthermore, there’s a secondary 1.1-inch rear touch Always-on AMOLED display with 126×294 resolution and 450 nits peak brightness.
The triple rear camera setup consists of a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor with f/1.95 aperture, the second camera has a 48MP Sony IMX586 128-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and the third camera packs a 48MP Sony IMX586 telephoto sensor with f/4.1 aperture.
Additionally, there’s a dTOF sensor and a flicker sensor on the back of this device. Mi 11 Ultra has a 20MP front-facing camera with an f/2.2 aperture. RAM and storage configurations of this device are 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB/512GB storage. The smartphone is backed up by a 5000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro packs the same display, processor, and RAM/Storage configuration. However, the triple rear camera setup on 11 Pro consists of a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor with f/1.95 aperture, a secondary 13MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and an 8MP telephoto sensor with f/3.4 aperture.
These two flagship smartphones offer IP68 water resistance.
Available in Black, White, and Marble While color variants the base variant of Mi 11 Ultra retails for a price of CNY 5,999 or roughly Rs. 66,500. On the other hand, Mi 11 Pro is available in Green, Purple, and Black color variants and it retails for CNY 4,999 or roughly Rs. 55,400.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite And Xiaomi Mi 11i: Features & Pricing
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is the next device that Xiaomi introduced at its recent online event. There are two variants of Mi 11 Lite one of them offers 5G connectivity and one doesn’t. These are the detailed specifications of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1080 × 2400 pixels resolution, an aspect ratio of 20:9, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (4G) / 6 (5G) protection.
- 4G – Octa-Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm processor with Adreno 618 GPU
- 5G – Octa-Core (2.4GHz Dual Cortex-A78 + 1.8GHz Hexa Cortex-A55 CPUs) Snapdragon 780G 5nm processor with Adreno 642 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- 16MP (4G) / 20MP (5G) front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (5G) / 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) (4G), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5.2 (5.1 in 4G), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4250mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Available in Truffle Black, Mint Green and Citrus Yellow color variants globally, Mi 11 Lite 5G retails for a price of 369 Euros, US$ 434, Rs. 31,600 approx.
Lastly, Xiaomi also announced Mi 11i which is the global version of the Redmi K40 Pro+. These four smartphones run on Android 11 out of the box with MIUI 12.5 custom skin.