If you are planning to install windows 7 or windows 8. with a bootable usb pendrive, here is a tutorial to complete the process in very simple way.
What is the need of installing windows with a bootable usb pendrive?
Some of the Netbooks, Tablets, and Computers don’t have optical drive with them, which causes the need of bootable usb pendrive to install the windows, secondly it is much more faster then installing with a Disc.
At least a 4GB USB flash drive
Windows ISO File
Rufus tool software
Step1: Downlaod rufus tool software
Step2: Connect your usb pendrive and run rufus.exe.
Step3: Select the following setting in rufus:
- Device: USB(H:) (THIS IS THE LOCATION OF YOUR USB DEVICE)
- Partition scheme and target systen type: GPT Partition Scheme For UEFI Computer
- File System: Fat32
- Cluster size: 4096bytes (Default)
- Check on: Quick format, create a bootable disk using, and create extended label and icons file.
- Click on: Small button near. (create a bootable disk using ISO Image) to browse and select windows 7 or windows 8 ISO Files.
- Click on start
When Task is completed (it may take some time) you will be able to see done in bottom left of rufus task manager. you are now ready with bootable usb pendrive to install windows7 or windows 8.
Installing windows 7 or windows 8 with bootable usb pendrive: