Barcelona- Lenovo’s new smartphone A7000 unveiled at MWC 2015 has additional features of 4G LTE as well as Android Lollipop.
MWC 2015, witnessed the release of Chinese smartphone manufacturer Lenovo’s budget smartphone A7000. It was just a couple of months back that Lenovo had released its budget smartphone A6000. A7000 smartphone has some of the excellent advanced features which includes 4G LTE as well as Android Lollipop 5.0.
Lenovo A7000 has also been released in India and the expected price is Rs 10,400.
The phone seems to be attracting users who use a lot of multimedia content. Some features of the A7000:
- 5.5 inch HD screen which is big as compared to A6000. The screen gives a superb display however not much has been disclosed about the screen as of now.
- It is light weight and weighs about 140 grams.
- Design-wise A7000 is entirely made of plastic which is in line with the designs of its earlier models. It is simple phone without flashy designs.
- It has the new software Android Lollipop 5.0 with Lenovo’s Vibe UI skin which supports animations and hence useful for multimedia users.
- The smartphone has been enabled for 4G LTE.
- 1.5GHz MediaTek (MT6752m) TRU Octa-core CPU along with 2GB RAM: due to this the phone gives excellent performance and is useful in multitasking at a higher speed.
- 8 GB internal memory expandable to 32 GB via microSD.
- The phone has built in Dolby Atmos audio technology speakers which is first of its kind and adds its value for the users who are music and multimedia fanatics.
- 2900mAh battery which can last for a day even if user continuously uses the multimedia.
- 8 MP Rear camera with auto-focus, LED flash and 5 MP front camera with fixed-focus
Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Lenovo has again proved that even with all the advanced technology a pocket-friendly smartphone can be made available to a common man at much lower cost.