#OpSeaWorld Anonymous announce new campaign against Seaworld for cruelty to ORCA
The online hacktivist group today announce a campaign against SeaWorld Entertainment for cruelty to animals particularly to Orca.
SeaWorld Entertainment operates and maintains eleven theme parks located throughout the United States. Anonymous allege that SeaWorld has been milking money at the expense of the poor fishes. Here is a list of accusations made by Anonymous against SeaWorld.
- You have been found GUILTY of Orca Kidnap and Murder. 51 have died in your care! 160 total have died in captivity.
- You have been found GUILTY of funding Taiji Dolphin Trade that also slaughter entire Dolphin pods for sushi!
- You have been found GUILTY of lying to trainers about safety, and blaming them when they die!
- You have been found GUILTY of lying to customers and the media on numerous subjects.
- You have been found GUILTY of brainwashing children with your toys.
- You have been found GUILTY of stealing baby Penguins and have never denied this.
- You have been found GUILTY of continuing to appeal a court order to ban trainers in the water!
- You have been found GUILTY of drugging even the pregnant Orcas with Valium!
- You have been found GUILTY of artificial insemination breeding prior to Orca sexual maturity!
- You have been found GUILTY of drilling down the teeth on Orcas without anesthetic!
- You have been found GUILTY of spending only 1% on rescue and rehabilitation!
- You have been found GUILTY of spin doctoring yourselves as a conservation oriented entity.
Anonymous have also released a paste on Pastebin and a video on Vimeo addressing the Directors of SeaWorld and asking them to repent for the crimes against Orca.
Earlier yesterday a hacker named V0ID(@Dark_Fed) claimed he had hacked in to the database of SeaWorld.com however it was not independently verified.
The Twitter was filled with outpourings in support of #OpSeaWorld, a few tweets are reproduced below :
— Julie (@iluvmybrownies) April 1, 2015
— ?Anonymous? (@h0t_p0ppy) April 1, 2015