Fitbit officially enters India with 6 fitness tracker products and weighing scale on Amazon.in
The world’s largest fitness wearable’s selling company, Fitbit has finally arrived in India. Fitbit will offer its complete line-up of activity and sleep tracking products including the Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Charge HR, Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Flex, Fitbit One, Fitbit Zip and Aria WiFi Smart Scale though online retailer, Amazon.
Growing health conscious and smartphone owning population in India along with the success of Xiaomi’s Mi Band of fitness wearables seems to have egged Fitbit into entering the price conscious Indian market.
James Park, CEO and Co-founder of Fitbit added:
“With a growing focus on personal health, fitness and wellbeing across India, and the strong demand for mobile devices and technology in the market, Fitbit is thrilled to provide consumers in India with our full line of trackers—at affordable prices across all mobile platforms—ensuring that everyone can find the right fit for their lifestyle and their goals.”
All the premium Fitbit healtcare wearables will be available exclusively on Amazon.in from 3rd July, 2015 and has started accepting pre-orders. As of now Fitbit is listing its 6 fitness and activity trackers along with a smart weighing scale to India. Here is the list of wearables available –
- Fitbit Zip Activity tracker (Rs. 3,990)
- Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep tracker (Rs. 6,999)
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband (Rs. 6,999)
- Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband (Rs. 9,999)
- Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband (Rs. 12,999)
- Fitbit Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch with OLED screen (Rs. 19,990)
- Aria WiFi Smart Scale (Rs. 9,999)
- All Fitbit products will be available starting July 3rd on Amazon.