A lot of new Rainbow Six Extraction players are a bit confused about the names, abilities, and weapons of the Rainbow Six Extraction operators. Well, this article is going to clear all the confusion regarding the Rainbow Six Extraction operators.
Even though there are a total of 18 operators in Rainbow Six Extraction, we have dug out all the details about only 12 operators while the details of the other six operators are still unknown.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction is the latest release of Ubisoft’s AAA tactical shooter franchise Tom Clancy. The game is available on multiple platforms including Windows, PlayStation, and Xbox.
The 12 operators in Rainbow Six Extraction have multiple unique abilities and weapons. Don’t worry, you will get accustomed to the Rainbow Six Extraction operators soon.
Rainbox Six Extraction Operators List
Without wasting time, let’s dive into the name, abilities, and weapons of all the 12 Rainbow Six Extraction operators:
- Nomad: This operator can plant proximity mines that will knock down the enemies when they will run into it.
- Weapon: AK-74M
- Sledge: With a big hammer this operator can easily break down walls.
- Weapon: M590A1
- Gridlock: Gridlock can set up traps that will slow down and damage enemies.
- Weapon: F90
- Alibi: This is indeed a very tricky operator. Alibi can drop down decoy that will distract the enemies, however, if an enemy attack the decoy they will get scanned instantly.
- Weapon: Mx4 Storm SMG
- Lion: This operator can scan all the moving enemies using a drone.
- Weapon: V308
- Hibana: Hibana can shoot sticky explosives to deal armor-penetrating damage.
- Weapon: TYPE-89
- Vigil: It can distort by making itself invisible.
- Weapon: K1A1
- Doc: Doc can revive teammate or use a health pistol to increase HP.
- Weapon: SG-CQB
- Finka: It can provide temporary health boosts and revive any players.
- Weapon: SPEAR .308
- Ela: Stuns enemies with sticky mines.
- Weapon: Scorpion EVO 3
- Smoke: Throws smoke grenade. Enemies will get damaged once they come inside the smoke.
- Weapon: L85A2
- Pulse: Pulse is a very useful operator. It can detects VIPS, MIAs, and nests behind any obstacle.
- Weapon: M1014
This was the list of all the 12 Rainbow Six Extraction operators. We will update all the details of the rest six Rainbow Six Extraction operators as soon as we get any details.
However, if you have any questions regarding those operators, let us know in the comment section below. We will be happy to help you.