Moto E 2nd Generation smartphone with Android 5.0 Lollipop is now available to Indian buyers on Flipkart
Its just less than a fortnight that Motorola launched its new model Moto E 2nd Generation smartphone equipped with the latest Android Lollipop 5.0 and now it will be released in India on 10th March 2015. Moto E 2nd Generation smartphone would be available exclusively though Flipkart.
Commenting on the availability of the 4G version, Amit Boni, general manager, Motorola India said, “The 4G version will not take much time and we will launch it soon in India. The device will be similar, except for the processor and will be very competitively priced.”
Lets have a quick look at some of the features incorporated in this 2nd generation Motorola Moto E:
- Latest Android software Lollipop 5.0
- Display screen: 4.5-inch qHD with 540×960 display resolution (Which will give high definition vibrant picture quality)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protecting the display screen
- 4G/ LTE speed
- 1.2GH quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and a 400MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- 8GB storage space expandable till 32GB via micro SD card
- 1GB of RAM
- 2390 mAh battery which has a capacity to work for a full day on single charge
- Light in weight as it weighs around 145 grams
- Camera: VGA camera in front and rear camera is of 5 megapixel which can record 720p video. The camera has an auto focus feature and also it has been supplemented with sensors to trigger a Quick Capture which means the camera gets started just by jerking the handset.
- Moto Notifications and Updates are new features added to the above advanced software.
- Two main handsets white and black are available and these can be personalized by using 6 different colors of interchangeable Motorola Bands. The bands are available in following colors: Blue, Golden Yellow, Raspberry, Turquoise, Purple, Red.
- Also five different Motorola Grip Shells are provided which gives it more protection and grip to the phone without adding to its thickness these colors are Blue, Golden Yellow, Charcoal, Raspberry, Turquoise.
- It also includes: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0LE, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS and Micro-USB.
Motorola which now a Lenovo company many users have complained that the new Moto E smartphone is underspecced compared to Lenovo’s bugdet 4G smartphone- A6000, which is also priced at Rs 6,999 on Flipkart. However, Boni denied this.
“The specification sheet really doesn’t matter. It is the overall experience which counts. The question of ‘underpowering’ the Moto E (2nd gen) doesn’t arise as both brands are completely seperate from each other. Also, the new Moto E offers the latest Android operating system in its purest form (no bloatwares) along with good software features from Motorola. We take user experience very seriously and have strictly avoided bloatwares worth millions of dollars and offer good after sales support,” said Boni.
The Moto E 2nd Gen will be released today in India and will be available at a price of Rs. 6,999/- which is same as its prevailing model which was released last year. Motorola is bringing their 2nd generation smartphone with advanced technology at a low cost just to with stand the competition with the Chinese smartphones which are known to sell their advanced smartphones at very cheap and affordable prices.
If you are interested in buying the Moto E 2nd Generation Android 5.0 powered smartphone for Rs.6999.00, kindly visit here