Here is a way to to add multiple accounts in your Android to have different permissions for users.
Android is a revolutionary OS. It provides power and efficiency to the users. A new feature that has been added recently is multi-user envoirnment.The feature is available on Android 4.2 and higher versions. In case you have a lower version, then this guide will help you in enabling multi-user feature.
I’ll discuss both the cases in detail, first lets see about phones having this feature pre-installed.
1. First of all in your android device go to Settings -> Users.
2. And there you will see the option Add user or profile, and there you will have the option of setting up two different types of user profiles that are restricted and regular.
3. And then you can set this according to your wish that is if you want a restricted account where you want to give only little access and in regular a different account.
4. Now you will be on Application and content restrictions screen where you can allow only selected apps to be there in that account.
5. Thats it you are done, now you can switch between multiple accounts in your android.
Android devices which DO NOT have this feature pre-installed
1. First of all you need a rooted Android as the app that will provide you switching between multiple accounts can only be installed on a rooted Android, so Root your phone to proceed.
2. Now you need a cool Android app that is SwitchMe Multiple Accounts the app that will allow you to create multiple accounts and then switch between them.
3. Now open the app and then create a new account and that will be primary account of your device.
4. Now you can create multiple account in your device as in the form of secondary accounts.
5. Thats it you are done, now you will have multiple accounts to switch in between and in multiple account you can run multiple apps like Whatsapp too